Embodied Adventure and Blissfully Rebecca are thrilled to invite you to our Autumn Seasonal Attunement. We have heard your need and desire to slow down, de-stress, re-prioritize yourself + take stock of your life as we prepare into shift seasons. This event will allow you to do just that. To create space for rejuvenating your body, mind + spirit in a peaceful place, surrounded by Nature. A weekend away where you can indulge and leave the worries of the day to day behind. Join us SEPTEMBER 23-25 2016 in FERNIE, British Columbia and let us nourish you.
In human anatomy, the yin organ of the Lungs is associated with the element of metal and the seasons of Autumn. It is a time to begin new projects that focus more on the internal introspective. The energy of the lungs is “letting go” and therefore, also a time to be mindful to let go of anything we may be holding on to so we can make room for new experiences that will help us to learn and grow.
The lungs are also associated with clear thinking and communication, openness to new ideas, positive self image, and the ability to relax, let go and be happy. We are committed to authentic, real + empowering experiences where you feel safe, loved and as though you belong. If you are craving any of this, see below for details. xo
You will have the opportunity to experience...
- 2 nights luxury Rocky Mountain Chic Accommodation
- Daily yoga practices / guided meditations
- Personal growth / healing
- Holistic nutrition workshop + demos
- Time to appreciate Nature + reconnect to Self / other like minded souls
- light, fun + inclusive environment that will leave you feeling inspired and strong
- Fully catered meals/snacks that accommodate all dietary needs
- You will also be invited to become a part of our online community AND provided a number of tools, recipes and gifts for you to take home.
Investment is $550 + gst for single occupancy OR you can bring a cuddle buddy and share the space for $475 + gst.
For more information or to let us know you are coming, please email us