JUMP IN HEART FIRST
adventure towards a Brave and Beautiful Life
Dates: MAY 8 - 10th, 2017
Location: Bodega Ridge, Galiano Island, (the gem of the gulf islands in beautiful British Columbia)
HOSTS: Jess LeBlanc + Jeremy Goldberg (Long Distance Love Bombs)
Have you been feeling run down or fed up with the way things have been going, feeling like the miraculous is visible yet just outside your reach?
Are you tired of being tired and feel like you need a break from the monotony of the every day aches and pains that life seems to throw your way?
Got ideas but craving some love + support to boost your confidence and come up with a plan of action?
We have created an exciting program to stimulate your senses, inspire your soul, and reignite your passions! Using a combination of outdoor adventure, 2 x daily yoga + meditation sessions, inner exploration, group work, and presentations, we will expand your knowledge and desire towards bold, brave living.
Workshop topics include:
- The formation of daily rituals
- How our shadow self fuels our light
- Dial in your purpose + Personal Legacy
- Identify and shift the barriers preventing you from achieving the life you want to live
- Guidance in authoring your own vision and goals from choice + possibility
- Practical techniques for living intentionally
There's magic to be found when we leave the ordinary and seek extraordinary which is why we are secluding ourselves in raw and rustic (yet deluxe and luxurious) log cabins to focus on renewal and regrowth. A sacred space to focus on the Self, our priorities for the coming months, and the things we wish we had more time to think, feel, and discover again. Listening is loving.
Come soak in the scenery, breathe in the fresh pure air + absorb the abundance of natural beauty.
Clear, Ground + Create space for the thinking, feeling, and believing you need to connect to your best you.
Escape from the noise (internal + external), the hustle, the bustle and choose to come experience BODEGA RIDGE on British Columbia's Wild West Coast Galiano Island, one of Canada's most spectacular islands. Ancient Forests, Rocky Heights, Sandstone & Pebble Beaches and Stunning Views are all waiting for you to enjoy. A breezy 55 min Ferry ride from the mainland + a 20 minute drive from the terminal (Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal to Sturdies Bay on Galiano Island, BC.) and you will arrive in one of the most pristine environments on this planet.
This resort is the epitome of cozy, offering spectacular meadows, forests, and wildflowers surrounding the property, perfect for morning or evening strolls. Bodega is positioned so that it's almost always bright and sunny and the staggering trails along the ridge offer one of the best views of the gulf islands, the ocean only minutes away on foot.
Bodega is home to 7 charming cabins with 3 luxurious bedrooms per cabin. Take in the view from your cedar deck, have a long soak in the tub, or curl up with your favourite journal/book in front of the wood stove. You'll find all the comforts of home at Bodega Ridge without the noise, traffic or stress. Each night you'll be lulled to sleep by the croaking of frogs, and each morning awoken by the gentle chirping of song birds.
This 'Jump in Heart First' retreat is the absolute perfect breeding ground for brilliant ideas and creation, nourishment of the soul + belly. The entire menu will feature Galiano-grown ingredients, using the best of all local organic farms and designed around seasonal availability. Many herbs & fruit come right off the Bodega Ridge property itself and you will be offered a delicious range of meals and treats to fuel your growth. Please don't worry, all dietary needs will be catered for!
- 3 days + 2 Nights Luxury private bedroom accommodations at Bodega Ridge
- All meals, snacks, unlimited tea + coffee
- 2 x Daily Yoga / mindfulness / meditation sessions
- Use of all yoga supplies (mats/props)
- Ongoing support from us + your peers
- Tangible take-home tools to integrate into your life
- VIP access to ALL the Nature. Forest meets ocean kinda beauty!
For your Information:
- Sporting equipment rentals (bikes, kayak etc.) are not included but can be accessed at the resort
- Alcoholic beverages are not included but you may purchase at the resort.
- We will begin at 1pm May 8th + Finish late afternoon on May 10th.
- Do YOU, be YOU, come as YOU!
- Plan to have lots of fun.
Click to either purchase your retreat in full OR place a deposit to ensure you are part of this incredible experience in the Canadian wilderness.
We can't wait to meet you!
* Whether travelling by planes, ferry or automobiles, you will be responsible for getting to + from the island/resort. We will be happy to help you with your planning and will provide more detailed information regarding transportation upon registration.
* After April 1st, pricing increases to $1099 + tax.