Purpose & Play
Aug 8- 15, 2015
Hosted at the stunning Rise Up Surf Tours Nicaragua
Venture to the Northern Region of Nicaragua, home of the best surf in Central America and experience an opportunity to excite and unite your body, mind & spirit while connecting deeply to nature and others.
August is prime season for surf, sun, lush tropical vegetation & ideal weather conditions on the coastline.
Imagine a week where...scratch that, SIGN UP for a week of adventure, fun, rejuvenation and growth. Not all yoga retreats are incense, chanting and 5:30am wake-up calls (although we do love this!) Sneak away with us and recalibrate your sense of self by connecting to community, nature and your greater callings through an epic week in Nicaragua. This “Purpose & Play” oriented retreat will provide you with copious laughs, sweats, centering and wholeness. Both teachers and coaches, Jess Leblanc and Steph Winsor will provide perspiration and inspiration through twice daily yoga (ignite + restore), powerful meditation, goal coaching and perspective shifting conversations all while in supportive community. There is no such thing as average at Rise UP Surf Retreat Center.
During this week we will engage in tangible activities as well as palpable shifts that will move you toward your True Center and help you articulate your greater purpose. Goal Coaching isn’t about coming up with new to-do’s but instead connecting and illuminating your natural self! We believe you all have a greater power than you have ever imagined. Jess and Steph know that yoga and meditation are powerful gifts that ignite and unite the Body to the Mind + Spirit. This week will give you tools to either start or advance your yoga, mediation and breath-work practice at home or in community. With a focus on wellness, health and happiness, every ounce of energy spent at this retreat will help you heal, believe in your potential and act on your greater purpose. All while enjoying lots of play + pleasure, it is a vacation guys!
Your Adventure Accommodations:
- 7 nights accommodation (double or triple occupancy with A/C & private bath)
- Secure resort property with access to all following amenities;
- Luxurious pool and private beach
- Beachfront rancho with hammocks, large sofa, rocking chairs, direct beach access and outdoor showers
- Beach and bath towels
- Access to Yoga rancho where we have scheduled classes or you can go practice anytime of day
- Ping pong table + beach volleyball courts
- Friendly onsite staff and hosts to ensure you have a memorable stay
- 3 meals daily - organic, local, healthy & delicious (Dietary requirements/choices fully catered for ex. vegetarian, gluten free, vegan, etc.)
- Evening tapas, snacks, fresh fruits/juices and other non-alcoholic beverages (alcoholic drinks can be purchased)
- Fully stocked guest kitchen, you can help yourself to snacks and drinks at anytime of the day or night
- Filtered drinking water, available twenty-four hours a day inside each house and by the Rancho
- 1 group airport transfer to/from Managua International Airport
Your Adventure Activities:
- 2 daily yoga classes (dynamic & restorative)
- Daily dose of Meditation
- Goal Coaching/Conversations/Kick-ass Connections
- 1 sunset boat trip through the mangrove forest/estuary
- 1 group surf lesson (beginner/advanced in uncrowded waves)
- Full use of surfboard equipment & stand up paddle Boards
- Yoga mats, straps and blocks supplied
- Many other surprises, gifts and goodies
- 1:1 Vision and Goals development package
- Private Yoga Session
- Surf boat tours & missions to untouched, world class surf breaks
- Volcano boarding tour
- Horseback riding
- Fishing tour
- Private surf or SUP lessons
- Massage and spa treatments
** prices for Add-Ons are available on request!
This Purpose & Play experience is open to all levels and non-yoga partners are also welcome. You are the master of your own destiny, ALL activities are suggested but ultimately optional!
Total Package is $1700 USD ($3000 USD FOR YOU AND A FRIEND, that's $1500 USD each for this extraordinary week)
Single Occupancy can be arranged for additional cost
Retreat price DOES NOT include flights, travel insurance or 'add-on' excursions/activities mentioned above.
A non refundable deposit of $500 USD is required by 1st of June 2015
Remaining amount due by July 10 2015
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information and to set up payment!
Fly into Managua International Airport on Friday August 7th. Group Airport Transfer from Managua International Airport morning of Saturday August 8th for an afternoon start at Rise UP Surf Retreat. Retreat finishes at Managua on August 15 and airport transfer from the camp around midday. (We suggest staying at Camino Real in Managua)